Gathering for "church"

I ran across the following comments made by Josh Harris (Senior pastor of Covenant Life Church in Gaithersburg, MD and author of several books including his just released book titled, Dug Down Deep). Josh recently admonished his church on how they approach their Sunday morning worship. What he said to his church family is something I believe we all could benefit from (no matter what church body you call "home"). I usually don't post something of this length (8 1/2 minutes) as my goal is to keep it brief. However, if you are able -- I think what he has to say is worth the investment of your time.

Eager, Expectant, and Early from Covenant Life Church on Vimeo.



Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...