A La Carte

From time to time, I plan to offer up some options for you to check out elsewhere on the web. When I do this ... you will be tipped off by the title, "A La Carte." So pick none, one or all - and in the process be blessed (I hope!).

1. Yesterday I posted some comments by Charles Spurgeon's from his Morning by Morning devotional. I thought some of you might want some more details on this book (or the companion book, Morning and Evening). Here is the Amazon link for his Morning by Morning and Morning and Evening.

2. There are a lot of people around us who don't believe in the existence of God. Many are buying into the writings of such modern atheists as Richard Dawkins (author of The God Delusion). If you would like to read an excellent answer the question, "Does God exist?" - check out the following answer at gotQuestions.org.

3. We all know men and women think ... well, differently. For a humorous look at this, check out comedian Brian Regan, "Are you dating anyone?".

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...