Life's Milestones

Life has many milestones .... birth (of course!), education accomplishments, marriage, starting a family, etc. This past Friday evening, my oldest daughter achieved a milestone. After 18 grueling months of going to class every Wednesday (and then doing all the work involved in each course), she graduated with a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing from Eastern Mennonite University's Degree Completion Program. Having taught in Lancaster Bible College's DCP for the past 15 years, I know the hard work and discipline it takes to finish the course. So I want to go on record to say congrats to my daughter Emily .... and congrats to all of you who are arriving at one of life's many milestones! And don't forget to thank God for HIS enablement!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...