Thursday A La Carte

Another Thursday, another a la carte offering .... enjoy!

1. Here is an interesting video (2:20) produced by the Southern Hills Church of Christ in Abilene, Texas. The video is simply titled, "Stethoscope." 

2. Another brief video (2:36), "Evolution Refuted."  From the gang at "Answers in Genesis."

3. Kevin DeYoung gives us three powerful life lessons from the lives of two kings of Judah in this brief devotional. 


4. Safety is something we are all about in our society. Almost to a point where I sometimes wonder if we are worshiping at the altar of the Safety God. For a biblical perspective on this issue of safety, check out this brief blog posting by Cornelius Van Kempen.

5. On the lighter side . . . you may have already seen this. I am not quite sure what to think of this pastor's prayer ... just to say I couldn't see myself praying it!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...