A Prayer for Your Weekend

O God Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth,
I thank you that you are also my Father,
A Father who so loved the world that
YOU sent your one and only Son,
To this earth, to die and to die in my place.
I praise you that on the cross Jesus willingly faced your wrath
So that
I would not have to ever do so ... ever!

Thank you for loving me when I was,
indeed, UNLOVEABLE!

Thank you for your AMAZING grace that saved me,
And that now keeps me securely in YOUR hand.

Father, help me this day (and everyday)
To live out my life's routine in a way that
Brings honor to you, advances your kingdom
And declares to anyone and everyone who
Happens to be watching
That I belong to YOU!

In the name of your Son, my Savior,
Amen


Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj


No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...