Thursday A La Carte
1. Boston.com posted over 40 photos of the blizzard which roared through New England last week. Wow! So glad the storm missed us!!!
2. For you Downton Abbey fans out there .... here is one compelling take on the series.
3. Here is a Valentine's Day must read. Far too many Christian parents place their kids above their relationship with one another on their scale of priorities. This is neither the God-honoring nor children-benefiting thing to do. Take a moment and read!
4. Here's a brief article I wish I could get into the hands of every single follower of Christ in our culture ... The Goal of God's Love May Not Be What You Think.
5. On a lighter note . . . for your Valentine's Day enjoyment!
Thanks for stopping by . . .
Friday morning means COFFEE! (frankly, every morning means coffee for me)! So why not pour yourself a cup of your favorite brew and join m...
Out with the old .... in with the new and then some! That pretty much sums up my wife's surgery this morning. The surgeon removed the ...
Today I received an email from someone who asked me this question: "How does a person know if he is called by God to serve as a pastor ...
Sharon got the green light to come home this afternoon. So just after 5:00 we walked through our front door (Sharon using her walker, of c...