Off to Columbus...


I will be leaving first thing tomorrow morning (sometime shortly after 5:00) to drive to Columbus, Ohio for two intensive days of Grace College and Seminary board meetings. So I don't think I will be posting to my blog any more this week. But before I "sign off" - here is a quote from the pen of Charles Spurgeon, a London pastor in the 1800's who is known as "the Prince of Preachers" (it is estimated that he preached live to over 10 million people during his ministry!):

"Because God is gracious, therefore sinful men are forgiven, converted, purified, and saved. It is not because of anything in them, or that ever can be in them that they are saved; but because of the boundless love, goodness, pity, compassion, mercy, and grace of God." (Spurgeon, All of Grace)

Take a moment and drink deeply of the grace of our God! Then worship Him!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...