Think on This!

A.W. Tozer met Christ in Akron, Ohio as a teenager. The journey that began there, continues to influence many today as Tozer is among the most read Christian writers of the 20th century. As I was reading from one of his many writings last evening, I came across the following and thought ...hmm, I need to pass this on. So take a moment and think about what A.W. has to say. You will be better for it!

"The lack of spirituality among men and women today is embarrassingly evident. Tozer zeroed in on one of the primary causes. 'I am convinced,' Tozer said, 'that the dearth of great saints in these times even among those who truly believe in Christ is due at least in part to our unwillingness to give sufficient time to the cultivation of the knowledge of God.'"

How much time are you giving to cultivate your knowledge of God? And remember this: getting to know God begins with getting to know HIS word!

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...