Thursday A La Carte
1. Living in this broken world, we will encounter many who are suffering. What do you say in that moment when you are face-to-face with someone who is really hurting? Here are some good suggestions.
2. Ed Welsh talks about irrational fears.
3. The family as God's litmus test of grace? Check out these thoughts from Desiring God Ministries.
4. Tired? Need more rest? Check out this article, Why Do We Need Physical Rest?
5. On a lighter note . . . (She gets really cute around the 4:30 mark!)
Thanks for stopping by . . .
Friday morning means COFFEE! (frankly, every morning means coffee for me)! So why not pour yourself a cup of your favorite brew and join m...
Out with the old .... in with the new and then some! That pretty much sums up my wife's surgery this morning. The surgeon removed the ...
Today I received an email from someone who asked me this question: "How does a person know if he is called by God to serve as a pastor ...
Sharon got the green light to come home this afternoon. So just after 5:00 we walked through our front door (Sharon using her walker, of c...