Thursday A La Carte

Thanks for stopping by today ... hope you can find something in today's post that will encourage, equip or
enable you in your journey of grace!

1. Ed Welch answers the question, Quick to Listen to Whom? 

2. Paul Tripp comments on anger in Good and Angry. 

3. One of my colleagues at Lancaster Bible College is launching a new podcast, Five Minutes in Church History. I listened to his first offering (concerning Augustine) and it was outstanding. I highly recommend this five minute investment of your time. Well worth it!

4. “What you believe about life affects everything about how you live your life.”  Really? Check out these excellent thoughts from the daughter of well known author and preacher, Chuck Swindoll. 

5. On a lighter note . . . 

Thanks for stopping by . . . 
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...