What? More Change?

Change is a constant in our lives. Our bodies change (of which I am reminded every time I engage in a physical activity - my body screams at me "I am NOT as young as I once was!"). Our families change. Our work situations change. Our friendships change. Our neighborhoods change. Our world changes. But as I was reminded in my devotional time this morning, God NEVER changes (Hebrews 13:8; Malachi 3:6). He is THE only constant that is always present in our lives. He is THE only non-negotiable.

So as we travel on this journey we call life, immersed in a sea of never-ending change, pause . . . and pause often ... to remind yourself that the God who loved you enough to die for you ... is ALWAYS by your side. His eye is ever watching (Proverbs 25:3) ... his hand is always gripping (Psalm 139:10) - YOU! And that, my friend, will NEVER change!

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...