Thursday A La Carte
1. For those of us who like to complain about our lives ... perhaps we need to take a look at this brief video and read the accompanying article.
2. We spend so much time communicating ... either in person, over the phone, via email or texting. So, what does the Bible have to say about how we communicate? Check out the answer to that question here!
3. Kevin DeYoung with, A Friend of Sinners and Not a Friend of Sin. A good read!
4. Ed Welsh weights in on the Secret to Dealing with Fear and Anxiety.
5. I like what Kathleen Nielson has to say about grandparenting in her article, Grandparenting: A Great Road Trip.
6. And on a lighter note (especially for you Hobbit fans out there!) . . .
Thanks for stopping by . . .
My apologies for missing the past several Fridays. I was off last week, and the previous couple of weeks I got caught up in the Thanksgivi...
A desperate farmer once went to see his rabbi. “Rabbi,” the farmer began, “I need help!” “What is the problem?” the Rabbi asked. Quickly t...
Out with the old .... in with the new and then some! That pretty much sums up my wife's surgery this morning. The surgeon removed the ...
One of the people I follow on twitter is Church Curmudgeon (@ChurchCurmudgeon). His tweets often make me lol! Here is a recent tweet on coff...