Thursday A La Carte

Here are this week's offerings. I hope you find something that will help you in your journey of grace!

1. John Piper encourages parents to require obedience of the children. Excellent stuff!

2. Tim Challies shares 18 Things I Will Not Regret Doing with My Kids AND 18 Things I Will Not Regret Doing with My Wife. If you are a parent or a husband ... or both, you need to read what he has to say!

3. Did you ever wonder how God views people? Mike Emlet from CCEF answers this question in this brief video clip. 

4. As we stand on the threshold of the month of November, here is a brief devotional from Alistair Begg on the Importance of Thanksgiving. 

5. On a lighter note . . . 

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...