Thursday A La Carte
1. Tim Challies offers up some advice on growing a Porn Free Family.
2. Do you feel like you make a mess of a lot of stuff? Paul Tripp reminds us of one thing that we could never destroy.
3. One of my favorite theological "mentors" R.C. Sproul writes, "If It Be Your Will" A great (and needed) read!
4. A great reminder that we can ill afford to stop praying ... even when it seems like we are merely talking to the ceiling!
5. Tim Keller, pastor of Redeemer Church in Manhattan ... offers up comments about the church and homoxexuality. Well worth your time!
6. And on a lighter note . . .
Thanks for stopping by . . .
Amazon was in the news this week as its web site was overwhelmed during its Prime Day Sale. I ordered two items. Any guess? Well, I'll...
Out with the old .... in with the new and then some! That pretty much sums up my wife's surgery this morning. The surgeon removed the ...
Today I received an email from someone who asked me this question: "How does a person know if he is called by God to serve as a pastor ...
Sharon got the green light to come home this afternoon. So just after 5:00 we walked through our front door (Sharon using her walker, of c...