Horrible Roads?

People who live in Pennsylvania often joke about our state's roads. Compared to neighboring states, our roads are often lacking! Recently, the Reason Foundation issued its 19th annual report on roads. Pennsylvania ranked 38th overall ... which surprised me somewhat. I would have thought our roads would have ranked much closer to 50!

As I thought about this report (and trust me, I did not think about it very long) - I had to admit our roads in places are pretty downright awful. However, compared to the roads I have been on in the past year (Central African Republic last September and India last month) - Pennsylvania's roads are stellar! Funny how perspective can change one's viewpoint!

This is why, my friend, it is so very important to view life from God's perspective. We must learn what He values ... what He views important -- and embrace them. Then and only then will we live our lives out to their ultimate potential. And the only way to get to learn God's perspective on life and reality is to get to know His Word! So --- are YOU in the Scriptures on a regular basis? I hope so!

Thanks for stopping by . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...