Yet Another "BIG EVENT" Is Coming!

In just six days, my oldest daughter, Emily will be marrying her fiance, Matt (who apart from being a Cleveland Browns fan is a GREAT guy!). Having just gone through this process (back on June 29th my youngest daughter, Kate was married - to some guy named Ryan - whom we have grown to love very much!), it is with joyful anticipation that I look forward to Sunday!

Across the course of the next several days ... I will be posting some blogs again under the title of "Reflections of the Father of the Bride." You can consider it the sequel to my postings back in June leading up to Kate's wedding. I hope you stop back!

Until then . . .

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...