You Need to Go on a Date!

As you begin the weekend - let me suggest you take your spouse (or boy/girlfriend) on a date. Dinner and a movie is always in order. I'll leave the choice of restaurant up to you ... but let me suggest the movie choice. Last Friday I highly recommended the movie Fireproof. The movie stars Kirk Cameron (Growing Pains) and is about a firefighter and his troubled marriage. Well, I saw the movie today. And now I must VERY highly recommend it to you. Whether you have the most solid marriage on the planet -- or you are about to make a call to an attorney (or you are simply not married or even attached at the moment) - this movie is a MUST-see! It is entertaining. It is funny. It is moving. And it points to the One whom life is all about! So, grab your honey's hand -- or call a friend and go see Fireproof. But be sure to take a few tissues with you ... your eyes just might start sweating (as mine did - it was awfully warm in the theater!!!).

Here again is the trailer for the movie. Enjoy it -- then go see the real thing!





Thanks for stopping by ...

pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...