Off to Indiana!

I will be hitting the road to head to Winona Lake, Indiana today. The next three days will involve lengthy Grace College and Seminary board meetings. I count it a privilege to sit on the board, representing our church and helping our Fellowship of Church's schools. I must admit that I often feel  out of my element in some of our discussions. Please pray for me (and all the men and women on the board who come from as far away as Germany). Ask God to give us HIS insight and wisdom as we seek to help guide the schools toward the fulfilling of their mission, which is as follows:


Grace College is an evangelical Christian community of higher education which applies biblical values in strengthening character, sharpening competence, and preparing for service. Grace Theological Seminary is a learning community dedicated to teaching, training, and transforming the whole person for local church and global ministry.
At Grace, the students, administration, faculty, and staff aim together to make Christ preeminent in all things. Students learn this by living, studying, working, worshiping and achieving academic success with other young people who share similar Christian ideals in a setting where the community lifestyle fosters devotion to serious academic inquiry, wholesome recreation and relaxation, and mature spiritual growth.
Thanks for your prayers ... and thanks for stopping by . . . pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...