Thursday A La Carte

Here are this week's offerings ... enjoy!

1. It's great to see a real life situation where a teen shows he has "caught" the values of his parents. His is a heart warming story that brought tears to my eyes . .. 

2. Here's an interesting NASA video about the asteroid that exploded over Russia. A fascinating watch!

3. I could not agree more with David Murray as he discusses what he believes to be life's most essential skill. 

4. Ouch! This very brief read got me. I encourage you to take the 90 seconds it might take for you to read this ... but be ready to be slammed! Six Types of Selfishness will speak to you - IF you are teachable! :)

5. On a lighter note ... an older clip but one that had me laughing! 

Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...