Thursday A La Carte
1. It's great to see a real life situation where a teen shows he has "caught" the values of his parents. His is a heart warming story that brought tears to my eyes . ..
2. Here's an interesting NASA video about the asteroid that exploded over Russia. A fascinating watch!
3. I could not agree more with David Murray as he discusses what he believes to be life's most essential skill.
4. Ouch! This very brief read got me. I encourage you to take the 90 seconds it might take for you to read this ... but be ready to be slammed! Six Types of Selfishness will speak to you - IF you are teachable! :)
5. On a lighter note ... an older clip but one that had me laughing!
Thanks for stopping by . . .
Friday morning means COFFEE! (frankly, every morning means coffee for me)! So why not pour yourself a cup of your favorite brew and join m...
Out with the old .... in with the new and then some! That pretty much sums up my wife's surgery this morning. The surgeon removed the ...
Today I received an email from someone who asked me this question: "How does a person know if he is called by God to serve as a pastor ...
Sharon got the green light to come home this afternoon. So just after 5:00 we walked through our front door (Sharon using her walker, of c...