UPDATE FROM DR. HIBAILE

I just received an update from Dr. Hibaile (see below). Please continue to pray for him, his family and his
country. Pray for peace and pray for the advance of the gospel.




Greetings from home,

Thanks to all of you for your support during this difficult time. My family was out of our home that is located between the South African troops and the rebels.

After 4 days out, we are back home. Our home was protected by the Lord. We continue to ask you to pray that things will totally calm down and the peace will come back.

The electricity is back but it is difficult to get food. Food is very expensive.
I don't know about my vehicle that remained at the garage downtown where there was lot of looting.

Rev. Dr. Augustin HIBAILE
Executive Directeur of CIDEL
+ 236 75 05 47

Thanks for your prayers AND thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...