Thursday A La Carte

Here are this week's offerings . . .

1. Not that we need a reminder ... but if you do here is a creative photo gallery of the onward march of time! Made me think of James 4:13-15.


2. Checking one's cell phone before getting out of bed? Almost half of young women do so ... but it might surprise you that pastor and author John Piper does so ... here's why! 


3. If you need some guidance on how to be praying for your children ... here is an interesting list of Seven Things to Pray for your Children. 


4. I just love Scotty Smith's prayers ... here is a Prayer for a Jesus-Centered, Dependent, Saturated Prayer Life. 


5. On a lighter note . . . (when I watched this my first response was, "Really?") 


Thanks for stopping by . . . 
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...