Please Continue to Pray for the C.A.R.!

I know I might be sounding like the proverbial broken record, but I do want to ask you to continue to pray for the situation in the Central African Republic. As a result of the recent coup and the subsequent chaos and unrest, a growing humanitarian crisis is brewing (and given the country's insignificance on the world stage, you probably are not hearing about this!). Please take a moment and check out the United Nation's assessment of the situation. Then pause to pray. If I find a way that we can put "feet to our prayers" I will let you know.

Thanks for caring .... thanks for praying!

And thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...