Thursday A La Carte
1. In light of the destructive tornado that roared through Oklahoma earlier this week, Al Mohler writes about The Goodness of God and the Reality of Evil.
2. Tim Challies disccuses 5 Ways We Grow as Christians. Good stuff!
3. Grandparenting: A Great Road Trip ---- Yep!
4. The case for traditional marriage ... done in a creative way!
5. On a lighter note . . . (you may not want to watch this if you are a panda fan!)
Thanks for stopping by . . .
at May 23, 2013
Friday morning means COFFEE! (frankly, every morning means coffee for me)! So why not pour yourself a cup of your favorite brew and join m...
Out with the old .... in with the new and then some! That pretty much sums up my wife's surgery this morning. The surgeon removed the ...
Today I received an email from someone who asked me this question: "How does a person know if he is called by God to serve as a pastor ...
Sharon got the green light to come home this afternoon. So just after 5:00 we walked through our front door (Sharon using her walker, of c...