Thursday A La Carte

It's Thursday again ... that means ... A LA CARTE! Enjoy!

1. Here's a gut check on the lies that sin tells us. A MUST read!

2. One of my associates (Alec Millen) sent me a link to this article by Mark Dever, Lead pastor of Capitol Hill Baptist Church on how to survive a cultural crises. And EXCELLENT read!

3. John MacArthur writes on the "age of accountability" of children. A great read - especially for parents.

4. Chuck Swindoll offers up four antilegalistic strategies. Given the epidemic of legalism that exists within the church ... I encourage you to take just a moment and read what he writes. Good stuff!


Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

No comments:

Take Time to Rest!

 Recently, my wife and I took a few days off and headed to Ocean City, Maryland. On the way home, we stopped at Rehoboth Beach. There we enc...